Welcome to Strata EXC! Strata EXC is owned and operated by Strata EXC Corp. These are the terms and conditions for:
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the platform. This includes the mobile and tablet versions, as well as any other versions of Strata EXC accessible via desktop, mobile, tablet, social media or other devices.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING, POSTING INFORMATION ON, OR OBTAINING ANY SERVICES FROM THE PLATFORM.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of Strata EXC. By registering and using the platform, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you must not use the platform and stop using the service immediately. We may modify this agreement from time to time, and such modification will be effective when posted on the platform. You agree to be bound by any modifications to these terms and conditions when you use StrataEXC after such modification is posted; therefore, it is important that you review this agreement regularly.
If you are using the services on behalf of your employer or another entity, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your organization to these terms. Accordingly, all references in these terms to “you” or “user” shall be deemed to include your organization, except where the context may otherwise require. If you do not have such authority, then you may not use the service on behalf of your organization and you must discontinue all use of the service immediately.
The services are not directed to persons under the age of 13 without the permission of their parents or legal guardians. Strata EXC does not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 13 without the permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you are under the age of 13, do not submit any personal information about yourself to Strata EXC unless you have proper authorization from your parent or legal guardian. It is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to determine whether any of the content and services offered on the website is appropriate for their children or minors under their guardianship.
You represent and warrant that your use of the platform and services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Strata EXC may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer services to any user and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the service and the platform is revoked in such jurisdictions.
By using the platform and services, you represent and warrant that you have full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you have no legal incapacity or contractual restriction that would prevent you from entering into this agreement.
By providing Strata EXC with your email address, you agree that we may use your email address to send you notifications about Strata EXC. We may also use your email address to send you notifications and other messages, such as changes to service features, news and special content. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by submitting your removal request through the contact information or by using the "unsubscribe" option in the emails. Opting out may prevent you from receiving notifications and mailings about updates, news or special content.
3. STRATA EXC CORP
Strata EXC Corp (Hereinafter referred to as "Strata EXC") is a quickly developing company with team members from all around the world and various specializations, such as finance, transaction systems, crypto based solutions, Web3, asset tokenization, and card issuing. Our main offices are located in the United Arab Emirates and the United States of America.
We're pleased to have removed the guesswork from building big Fintech solutions, and we've linked to custodian banks, processors, card manufacturers, and other suppliers in the payments industry across the world as well as offering program management services, allowing us to provide a fully integrated end-to-end solution that seamlessly integrates with our white label solutions.
Strata EXC offers the following services:
• White label cryptocurrency exchange software development
• Fintech solutions
• Card issuance
The user or client can request a demonstration of our platform and services and schedule a consultation online through the website. Please select the day and time on the calendar available on the website to schedule the consultation. The consultation can be done over the phone or through Google Meet. Once the consultation is scheduled online you will receive an email confirmation.
Strata EXC may cancel any services and may change or discontinue the availability of services at any time at its sole discretion. The price of the services will be determined by the services contracted by the customer or by the plan selected by the customer or user.
Strata EXC offers the following plans:
When a user purchases a plan, Strata EXC will send a confirmation email. This confirmation email will be produced automatically so that the user will have confirmation of the payment and the start of the plan. If the user does not receive the email confirmation of the purchase and the start of the plan, it is possible that it has been sent to your spam folder.
Strata EXC may change or discontinue the availability of plans at any time at its sole discretion. If a plan purchase is cancelled, the payment made for the plan will be refunded in the applicable billing period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Plans include automatic recurring payments. You authorize Strata EXC to renew your plan and to charge you periodically and progressively on each billing date. The plan billing date is the date on which you purchase the plan and make the first payment. On the corresponding billing date, you will automatically be charged the corresponding plan fee. The plan will remain active until you cancel it or we terminate it. You must cancel your plan before it renews to avoid the next billing period. We will bill you for the plan billing fee in the payment method you choose during registration and plan purchase.
Plans will automatically renew for an additional billing period unless cancelled prior to the next billing period. Users may cancel the plan through the user account settings in the billing section or by submitting a cancellation request through our contact information and the plan will be cancelled for the next billing period. If a plan is cancelled, the user will be able to continue to use the payment features of the plan until the next billing period, at which time the plan and access to the payment features of the platform will be cancelled.
Plans and services can be paid for through the following payment methods available on the website:
• Wire transfer
In the case where payment is made through cryptocurrencies, the payment for the plan or services will be charged to the corresponding virtual wallet immediately after completing the payment and registration process for the plan. In the case of selecting the payment method through bank transfer, the user or customer shall make the payment according to the corresponding invoice. The plan will be activated upon completion of the payment and registration process and will be charged on each billing date. Once the transaction is processed, we will send an electronic receipt to the user's email address. If you find any inconsistency in your billing, please contact us through our contact details.
By purchasing or engaging the services of Strata EXC, you agree that Strata EXC does not guarantee any profit results, success or failure of the services provided by Strata EXC. Strata EXC is not responsible for any losses or benefits that our clients may suffer or obtain that are directly or directly related to the provision of our services. The client acknowledges that the ultimate success or failure of the services provided by Strata EXC will be the result of each client's particular situation beyond the control of Strata EXC.
By accessing the website and the content available on the website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of using the information available on the content. You agree that Strata EXC has not guaranteed the results of any actions taken, whether or not advised by this website or the content. Strata EXC provides resources and content for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee that the information available on the website is accurate, complete or updated. The content of this website is provided for general information and should not be taken as a professional advice. Any use of the material provided on this website is at your own risk.
7. LICENSE TO USE THE PLATFORM
Strata EXC grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive license to use the platform Strata EXC provides to you as part of the services. This license is for the sole purpose of allowing you to use and enjoy the benefits of the services provided by Strata EXC, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or rent any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of such software, unless such restrictions are prohibited by law, or you have our written permission.
You agree not to use the platform and services in a negligent, fraudulent or unlawful manner. You also agree not to engage in any conduct or action that may damage the image, interests or rights of the Strata EXC or third parties.
Strata EXC reserves the right to terminate the user's access immediately, with or without notice, and without liability to the user, if Strata EXC believes that the user has violated any of these terms or has interfered with the use of the platform or the service by others.
All Strata EXC materials, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, software and other items, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Strata EXC or by third parties who have licensed or provided their material to the platform. You acknowledge and agree that all Strata EXC Materials are made available for your limited, non-commercial, personal use. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without the prior express permission of Strata EXC. You may not add to, delete, distort or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security feature, or to use Strata EXC or any portion of the material for any purpose other than its intended purpose is strictly prohibited.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Strata EXC will respond to all inquiries, complaints and claims relating to alleged infringement by breach or violation of the provisions contained in international copyright and intellectual property laws and regulations. Strata EXC respects the intellectual property of others and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any material provided on the website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please submit your request through our contact information, with the following information:
• Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers or a statement of ownership of the work should be included.
• A statement that specifically identifies the location of the infringing material, in sufficient detail so that Strata EXC can find it on the platform.
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agents, or the law.
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
• An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION
11. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The information provided by our users through the use of our services will be treated as confidential information and will be used only for the purpose of providing our services properly. Strata EXC will protect such Confidential Information from disclosure to third parties by employing the same degree of care used to protect its own confidentiality or proprietary information of similar importance. If necessary to conduct a prospective business relationship, Strata EXC may disclose Confidential Information received pursuant to our services to our employees who have a need to know and a legitimate interest, provided that the employees are obligated to protect such Confidential Information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Confidential Information will not be disclosed to third parties without the prior written consent of the user who owns the information.
12. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The content and information available on the platform (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is owned by Strata EXC or licensed to Strata EXC by third parties. For all content other than your own, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or resell any information, software or services obtained from or through the platform. In addition, the following activities are prohibited:
• Using the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of the commercial purposes explicitly permitted in this agreement and related guidelines made available by Strata EXC.
• Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, stream, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including, but not limited to, the use of any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this agreement or without our express written permission.
• Violate the restrictions of any robot exclusion header on the services or circumvent or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services.
• Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
• Establish a deep link to any part of the services for any purpose without our express written permission.
• Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software program used by Strata EXC.
• Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the services or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Due to the nature of the Internet, Strata EXC provides and maintains the platform on an "as is," "as available" basis and does not promise that use of the platform will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not liable to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Except as provided above, we cannot provide any other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You shall be liable for any breach of these terms by you and, if you use the platform in breach of these terms, you shall be liable for and shall reimburse Strata EXC for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Strata EXC shall not be liable for any amount for breach of any obligation under this agreement if such breach is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or uncontrollable events of nature.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
Subject to the foregoing, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Strata EXC excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss, whether or not arising out of any problem which you notify Strata EXC of, and Strata EXC shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation any liability in relation to:
• Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the platform.
• Infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by your use of the platform.
• Any loss or damage resulting from your use of or inability to use the platform or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances beyond our control.
• Any loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss that does not arise directly from something we have done wrong.
• Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content on the platform or by transmissions through e-mails or attachments received from Strata EXC.
• All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms that would, but for this notice, be in effect.
14. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Strata EXC will not accept any liability for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any breakdown, failure, connection or availability of computer, telephone, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software, for the acts or omissions of any user, for the accessibility or availability of the Internet or for traffic congestion or for any unauthorized human act, including any error or mistake.
15. THIRD PARTIES
Through your use of the platform and services you may encounter links to third party sites or be able to interact with third party sites. These third parties may charge a fee for the use of certain content or services provided on or through their websites. Therefore, you should investigate as you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a fee will be incurred. Where Strata EXC provides details of fees or charges for such third-party content or services, such information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. Any interaction with third party sites and applications is at your own risk. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Strata EXC is in no way responsible for such third-party websites.
You agree to defend and indemnify Strata EXC from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
• Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein.
• Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
• Your use of the Strata EXC services.
17. CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the platform and these terms at any time, at our sole discretion and without notice. You are responsible for keeping yourself informed of these terms. Your continued use of the platform constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified, all changes to these terms apply to all users. In addition, we may terminate our agreement with you under these terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without notice.
This agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Strata EXC without restriction.
19. INTEGRATION CLAUSE
You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the platform, shall be resolved by binding arbitration between you and Strata EXC, provided that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in a court of competent jurisdiction.
In the event a dispute arises in connection with your use of the platform or breach of these terms and conditions, the parties agree to submit their dispute to arbitration resolution before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed by the parties and in accordance with applicable commercial arbitration rules.
You agree to initiate a formal dispute proceeding by sending us a communication through our contact information. Strata EXC may choose to send you a written offer after receiving your initial communication. If we offer and send you a settlement offer and you do not accept the offer, or we are unable to resolve your dispute satisfactorily and you wish to continue the dispute process, you must initiate the dispute resolution process before an accredited arbitration organization and file a separate Demand for Arbitration. Any award rendered by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and conclusive on the parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not file, join or participate in any class action lawsuit in connection with any claim, dispute or controversy that may arise in connection with your use of the platform.
The courts of the United Arab Emirates and the United States shall have jurisdiction over any dispute, controversy or claim relating to Strata EXC and its business operations. Any such dispute or controversy shall be brought and resolved in the courts of the United Arab Emirates and the United States.
21. FINAL PROVISIONS
Although the use of our platform and services is available worldwide, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the United States. Use of the platform is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions.
Our compliance with these terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our platform or information provided to or collected by us in connection with such use.
If any section of these terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure to enforce or delay in enforcing any provision of these terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
22. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us through our contact form or by using the contact information below:
Welcome to Strata EXC!
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of users that are collected and processed through:
Will be under the responsibility and in charge of:
• Strata EXC Corp.
(Hereinafter referred to as "Strata EXC").
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect from our users helps us to effectively deliver our platform and to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information you provide to us.
You provide information when you schedule a consultation through the website, contract our services, purchase a plan and/or communicate with us through our contact details or contact forms. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
• Company name
• E-mail address
• Any additional information related to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our platform.
Strata EXC will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the platform, you automatically provide us with the following information:
• Your IP address
• Browser and device characteristics
• Your operating system
• Referrer URLs
Pixel of social networks or third-party platforms: Our website uses the pixel of different social network platforms. Through the Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Pixel from different third party networks or platforms for the following purposes:
• Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
• Collect information about how the user interacts with our website (for example, whether the user has opened or followed links on our website).
• Personalize online services and marketing communications.
• Tailor ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns according to each social network or third-party platform.
Social networks: On our platform you will find links and functions linked to different social networks or services, where you can share your information.
It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social network used on our platform.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through our website and the use of our services will be retained for the time necessary to provide the consultations scheduled by users and to provide our services and plans. Strata EXC may retain personal data for a longer period provided that the user has consented to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Strata EXC may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period provided that this is required for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period has expired, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and our current services. We use personal information collected through our platform as described below:
• Identify you as a user in our system.
• Provide consultations scheduled by the users.
• Provide service demos.
• Provide the services.
• Provide the plans.
• Provide platform functionalities.
• Understand and improve your experience when using our platform and services.
• Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about content, products and services offered by Strata EXC and our partners.
• Strata EXC marketing purposes.
• Link or combine your information with other data we obtain from third parties to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities.
5. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Protection of Strata EXC and Others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Strata EXC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Anonymous Information. Strata EXC uses anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address you provide to receive email communications from us will never be rented or sold to third parties.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website and platform. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. Strata EXC follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Strata EXC receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Strata EXC strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our platform, as data subjects, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and oppose certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others only apply in certain limited circumstances. These rights are described below:
• Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored on our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
• Rectification, restriction, limitation and deletion: You may also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
• Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is kept and whether it is shared with third parties.
• Object: Where we process your data based on our legitimate interests, as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have legitimate grounds to continue processing it or where necessary for legal reasons.
• Withdraw consent: Where you have previously given your consent, for example to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a lawful basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Complaint: If you wish to lodge a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users may exercise all of these rights by contacting us via the contact information or contact page.
• Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Users may request that we provide them with a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal data they provide through the platform can exercise these rights over their personal data at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY
We comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - European Regulations) and the personal data protection regulations of the United Arab Emirates, regarding the protection of children's personal information. We do not collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take immediate steps to delete that information.
10. THIRD PARTIES
Law enforcement organizations worldwide may request information about our customers. This page is dedicated to assisting you and law enforcement in obtaining information regarding how these questions are addressed. When an agency contacts Strata, they usually want clients' names and consumer habits. Strata EXC Corp only accepts information demands that meet strict legal criteria. This can vary by jurisdiction. The type of order being executed usually determines the subject of the process. For example, production orders, search warrants, and subpoenas are all legal procedures in some jurisdictions; various legal processes may authorize requests for voluntary data disclosure. To protect its employees, clients, and interests, Strata EXC Corp checks every request for data disclosure to see if it has a working relationship with the asking party before releasing any information. If you would like more information on Strata EXC Corp's procedures and rules, please get in touch with email@example.com for assistance.